7/01/2009

'Evil' step-mother Sandra Bullock

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sandra Bullock's step-children think she is "evil".

The 'Proposal' star raises three kids Chandler, 15, Jesse Jr., 12, and Sunny, five, with husband Jesse James and admits they don't always get along.

The 45-year-old actress said: "They call me step-monster. Every time anyone asks, 'Is this your mother?' I say, 'Tell them what I am.' And they go, 'She's evil you know!' "They're 15, 12 and five, so there's puberty, getting to puberty and, hopefully, far off from puberty.

But I love it. You just prioritise. It's there's a playground incident, we drop everything and deal with it." Sandra insists even her husband is a bit "scared" of her.

She explained: "I'm a great b***h. We all have it in us. It's fear. It's insecurity. It's all of those things. I'm not easy to live with. But, thank god, he loves me for me. He's scared of me - you haven't seen me in the morning!" But when it comes to her own body, Sandra is a lot less strict, particularly when it comes to her diet.

She added to Britain's Look magazine: "You get paid to do it, so you stay away from the doughnuts.

But the day the filming is over I eat so much c**p I make myself ill. I love it when I gain weight. "I love my body when I'm fit and when I'm not - as long as I feel healthy. I'm not one of those, 'Oh my god, I have to fit into a size whatever!' I'm so happy with what I have and I love that I can change it."

0 comments: