6/17/2009

Orlando Bloom moving in with model

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are moving in together.

The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' actor and his model girlfriend were seen looking at a $13 million Malibu mansion last weekend.

A source told X17 Online: "The couple looked so in love and so relaxed. They seem so happy together - a perfect match. You could see Miranda getting all dreamy-eyed when they looked at this house. It was beautiful - right on the beach. I could totally see those two settling down and raising a family there."

Rumours the couple - who have been dating for around 18 months - are set to announce their engagement were fuelled at the Cannes Film Festival when the model was pictured sporting a huge ring on her engagement finger.

Miranda's spokesperson fuelled the speculation by refusing to deny the reports.

She said: "I am aware of the images. However, I am not in a position to comment."

The Victoria's Secret model recently said that although she wants to marry and have children with the 32-year-old actor, she isn't ready to settle down just yet.

Miranda, 26, said: "It's definitely something, one day down the track, I want. But for now, I'm happy. I'm just too busy with work that I can't be thinking of that right now."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Agencies)

0 comments: